The G3Elite Extra-Large Dog Bed Review
The G3Elite extra-large dog bed measures 55" x 37" x 6"- with a total of 6 of inches of memory foam support. Memory foam works by providing viscoelastic support- which means, in general, that it will return to his original shape after you have stopped pressing on it.
This means that when your Newfoundland settles in for a night's sleep that it molds to his contours, providing support, distributing weight evenly, and relieving sore pressure points on your canine's body.
The G3Elite comes in chocolate brown and cloud gray covers- with the manufacturers saying that it is specially designed to help improve canine blood circulation and disperse heavy dogs' body weight evenly while they sleep, maintaining healthy sleeping posture and heightening canine comfort.
Always measure your dog prior to purchase- or use a handy online sizing calculator.
Users are pretty satisfied with this extra large dog bed, saying that it provides firm, soft support and that the removable cover is easy to wash when you need to clean up after your pooch. Other users note that in contrast to dog beds that simply go flat after a few months of use, this G3Elite extra large dog bed has paid over time, even after heavy use.
Given that this is designed for extra large dogs, commonly referred to as Giant dog breeds, like Irish Wolfhounds, Great Danes, Spanish Mastiffs etc., this could be a suitable dog bed for dogs of that size.
Remember to measure your dog prior to purchasing a dog bed- you can measure them while they are sleeping on their side and then add 12 inches to get a sense of the dog bed length you require.
The G3 Elite Dog Bed Video Review
G3Elite Deluxe Extra Large Dog Bed will provide your pet a healthy and comfortable place to rest, and look great at the same time in your house.
The bed features a headrest ideal for dogs that like to rest their heads or chin when relaxing or sleeping.
It is made from the same memory foam as used in beds made for us.
- This bed is made from 4-inch 25 D firm PU base foam and 2-inch 45 D memory foam on the top, with a headrest pillow.
- Made with high quality memory that will not sag or flatten.
- The bed is safe to use for small kids for sleep-overs or camping.
- Spreads body weight evenly and keeps for pet healthy and comfortable.
- Simple cleaning and faux suede slip cover that is machine washable.
- Zippered cover on 3 sides.
- Non-slip bottom
- It comes in XL size only: 55 x 37 x 6 inches
- Weight: 18 lbs
- Colors: Chocolate Brown and Gray
For large breed dogs such as Burmese, New Foundland, Great Dane, German Shepherd, just to name a few.
Make sure you measure your dog from its nose to the beginning of its tail and give some extra room. If your dog is 55 inches or longer then this bed would be to small.
CONSTRUCTION AND MATERIALS
G3Elite Deluxe Extra Large Dog Bed consists of:
(1) A memory foam mattress and (2) An outer cover.
The matress: Is made of 2 inch 45D comfort memory foam on the top and 4 inch 25D firm support base and a small built in headrest pillow.
Outer Cover: Is made from soft faux suede that is machine washable.
The cover features a white nylon zipper that goes along 3 sides of the cover, leaving only the end side of the cover not zippered (the opposite side of the headrest).
The bottom of the cover is non-slip to stop it from sliding around on the floor.
The bed comes rolled vacuumed bagged and it quickly expands to its full size.
VIDEO OF G3ELITE DELUXE EXTRA LARGE DOG BED
THE GOOD AND THE BAD: WHAT CUSTOMERS SAY
- Large size can fit more than one dog
- The bed is thick with its 6-inch of memory foam
- easy to clean
- Doesn’t flatten over time
- One of the biggest dog beds on the market
- With non-slid bottom
- It doesn’t come with waterproof liner (puppy pads are an excellent solution if your dog has often “accidents”)
- It comes only in 2 colors
- High price (price is due to the size of the bed)
If you have a dog that has occasional “accidents” a very good idea is getting puppy pads which absorb the liquids and protect the foam.
G3Elite Deluxe Extra Large Dog Bed With Headrest works for large breed dogs with its firmness that it has and doesn’t sag over time.
This is one of the largest dog beds on the market so it’s suitable for large breeds and you won’t have to worry of your dog not fitting on it.
√ Suitable for:
- Large breed dogs that need even support on their joints
- Dogs that like pillows for head support.
x Not suitable for:
- Dogs longer than 55 inches due to that is how long the XL is.
- Dogs that have leaking problems unless you buy a waterproof liner or a puppy pad.